Vasquez Rocks Rock Art
Services > Technical Expertise
Archaeological resources are the material remains of past human activities. Whether prehistoric or historic in nature, Sapphos Environmental, Inc. is experienced in ensuring project compliance with all federal and state regulations regarding the treatment of archaeological resources. Sapphos Environmental, Inc. has completed numerous cultural resources technical reports as substantial evidence for NEPA and CEQA compliance documents. Sapphos Environmental, Inc. has gone on to recommend and carry out archaeological site evaluation for the National and California Registers, archaeological data recovery, and construction monitoring for mitigation efforts. For Sapphos Environmental, Inc., success is measured in the successful avoidance of an archaeological resource while ensuring project goals and aims.
Sapphos Environmental, Inc. has an unflagging commitment to proper stewardship of the archaeological record and has worked to ensure successful project implementation throughout California with projects in Shasta, Kern, San Bernardino, Imperial, Riverside, Los Angeles, Orange, and Ventura Counties.
Archaeological Resources Services
• Archaeological resources sensitivity modeling
• Archaeological resources construction monitoring
• Cultural Resources Monitoring Plans
• Cultural Resources Technical Reports
• Archaeological resources record searches
• Archaeological resources surveys
• Resources eligibility assessments
• Data recovery
• Documentation pursuant to NEPA, CEQA, and Section 106 Guidelines